Tired of watching drama reruns over and over again while pigging out and crying yourself to death? Thinking about your ex so much that it’s so time consuming? Going through a painful break up you can’t even get out of bed? Well, why not straighten yourself out, and read through the rest of this page on how to get an ex back.
If you’re not one of those martyr types that just simply goes with the flow and chooses to move on, this article is for you.
Check out these 5 secret tips:
- The first thing that you should ponder on is the main reason of your breakup. Determining the cause will help you realize if it’s really a good thing getting back with your ex. You are no super hero to go back and change the past, but you will definitely learn from your mistakes.
- Never do something that you think will make your ex jealous. This is one of the worst things that you can do, but instead, make him think that he was the best thing that happened to you. Help boost his confidence without acting needy. This will help him realize how great things were between you despite petty fights and differences.
- Do not act or seem needy. You might have an urge to tell him that he is everything to you, or that you cannot live without him, but this will just worsen things. Acting desperate to get him back will just push him away, so it is better to straighten yourself out and be strong. Show him and the rest of the world that you can be happy with or without him. Being confident with yourself will make him run back to your arms.
- Try to avoid contact with your ex. Do not be the first one to call or text him. Even sending forwarded emails is not a good thing. One of the worst things that you can do is to be the first to suggest to go out or to meet up.
- Instead of your ex, why not go out with your friends. Hanging out with people closest to you will help you get all the frustration out of your system. Confiding in someone will help release bad vibes. No man is an island right? So there, meet up with your closest friends. You never know, they might have already tried to get an ex back, so they might have some advice for you.
Getting an ex back is not an easy feat, but starting to be yourself again will absolutely help in making him realize what he is missing. Having a step-by-step plan will help you get your guy back – this is the best one I have found.